Mamma Mia, gestern, 18. Juli

Wie gefiel euch eine Vorstellung und was würdet ihr kritisieren?

Moderatoren: Sisi Silberträne, Elphaba

Franka

Mamma Mia, gestern, 18. Juli

Beitragvon Franka » 19.07.2007, 12:26:01

Huhu... ich habe eben für Myspace, allerdings auf Englisch, einen Showbericht verfasst... ich stell das mal hier rein;-) sonst einfach bei http://www.pons.de oder so nachschlagen...*gg* ;-)

the quite different show...

First of all: If you wouldn´t mind not to ask me how many times I have already seen the Musical Mamma Mia- I have any ideas myself.

That´s why I don´t write a review for every show- you must think me mad.

However... this story I have to tell you:

Yesterday I decided to watch again because my favourite Donna Susanna Panzner was on. Here´s the cast for Wednesday, 18th July 2007 18:30

Donna: Susanna Panzner

Tanja: Betty Vermeulen

Rosie: Alex Avenell

Sam: Kasper Holboe

Bill: Marck Meyer-Stevens

Harry: Detlev Leistenschneider

Sophie: Valerie Link

Ali: Sabine Meyer

Lisa: Reka Kovacs

Sky: Jörn Linnenbröker

Pepper: Christoph Süsens

Eddie: Michael Clauder

Femail Ensemble:

Lucy Brunt, Frances Chiappetta, Yoko El Edrisi, Patricia Hodell, Elisabeth Hübert, Sabine Schreittmiller, Jenny Woo

Mail Ensemble:

Norbert Böhmann, Lars Kemter, Harald Kratochwil, Alessandro Macri, Emanuele Pazienza, Stefan Schmitz, Siegmar Tonk

Conductor: Glenn Flavin

It was a great mix of first cast and understudies- but I like that.

The first surprise (for the theatre it was good, for me not at all) the show was completely sold out. No tickets at all.

I decided to prepare a piece of paper "ticket wanted" - and finally, after wating in front of the entrance, it worked. I got a ticket for a low price for the very last row, in the darkest corner of the theatre (row 30 of 30 rows in the stall). However, I was happy to be in. (I have told you that I am crazy)

The show started, I was happy- despite of the distance to the stage I had a great overview and a lot of space for my legs (which is not normal for this theatre).

The first part (except of some slips of the tongue of Susanna (during Super Trouper) and during the Dynamos greeting) ran quite experienced.

The secont part started- the instrumental part and "Under Attack" as well. The scene between Sophie and Donna started experienced, too, but as Susanna as Donna started to speak her first lines (the part where she tries to explain why Sophie is sleep-walking again) you could hear a big and loud bang- all of the lights on stage and in the audience, the monitor where you normally can see the conductor and everything which has something to do with electricity, went off. Power failure- in the whole theatre.

You had to see Susanna´s and Valerie Link`s (Sophie) faces- startled with a questionnaire over their heads. Then they went off.

The crew invited us for free drinks in the foyer and asked us to wait for new instructions. You can all imagine- the theatre was dark, only the emergency lighting was on.

I was sorry for those people, who had seen the show for the first time, but I had to grin all the time. Staff members from the stage (stage manager etc. and staff from the foyer ran through the theater in a hectic way... poor guys.

In a hectic way as well the office printed excuses and gave us the possibility to get our money back if we wanted or to exchange our tickets for another day. I stayed and about a half an hour later the electricity worked again- but it took time to run the computers for the stage. However, they repeated the whole scene and the show ran fluently until the scene change between Donna´s "The Winner takes it all" and Rosie´s "Take a chance on me": The 2 tavern walls collide with each other- next break! :shock: The stage computer did not work again... however, we had to stay in the auditorium and 10 minutes later the show, or better, the scene chance started again. The rest of the show went well... wow... By the end, at the final, Susanna sayed: "Dear audience, thank you for your patience- and now, let´s rock!!" (Waterloo started).

By the end it was quite hot in the theatre... the power failure hit the air- conditioner as well. I was happy to get out.

In general the audience was very good- it laughed a lot and applauded when the lights went on again. The cast was awesome and Susanna made a great show...

That was my interesting evening in the Operettenhaus Hamburg.

LG Franka

Nachtrag: habe den Bericht mal nach Fehlern durchkämmt...
Zuletzt geändert von Franka am 27.07.2007, 13:53:55, insgesamt 7-mal geändert.

Annie

Beitragvon Annie » 19.07.2007, 12:51:00

@Franka: Danke für Deinen Bericht, klasse auch mal einen englischsprachigen Bericht zu lesen! :) Die Show scheint ja aufregend gewesen zu sein, aber immerhin durftet Ihr einen kostenlosen Drink genießen und die Stimmung war ja auch gut, bei ausverkauftem Haus auch kein Wunder! :wink:

Killerqueen
Musical-Fan
Musical-Fan
Beitragvon Killerqueen » 19.07.2007, 12:54:14

auch ich möchte mich bei dir für den super Bericht bedanken, auch wenn es ein bisschen länger gedauert hat, ihn zu verstehen^^.
Aber so wie du es gschrieben hast, war es ja eine super Show.

Liebe Grüße

Franka

Beitragvon Franka » 19.07.2007, 13:04:00

das wars...*gg* ich muss immernoch grinsen, wenn ich daran denke... :shock:

Annie

Beitragvon Annie » 19.07.2007, 13:06:17

Das glaube ich Dir, sowas erlebt man ja nicht alle Tage! :wink:

Killerqueen
Musical-Fan
Musical-Fan
Beitragvon Killerqueen » 19.07.2007, 13:09:26

Ich habe MM damals in Stuttgart gesehen un dwar auch völlig von den Socken.
Mamma Mia hat mich wirklich aus dem Altag gerissen.
Ich hatte damals Jasna aals Donna, die Frau hat eine Stimme, wahnsinn!

Gaefa
Musical-Fan
Musical-Fan

Beitragvon Gaefa » 19.07.2007, 13:14:28

Danke für den interssanten Bericht, Franka! War sehr interessant zu lesen und da schien echt einiges drunter und drüber gegangen zu sein!!! Freut mich, dass du dennoch eine schöne Show hattest!

Achso, als ich die Überschrift des Threads las, war ich etwas irritiert, du hast geschrieben "gestern, der 19. Juli" heute ist allerdings erst der 19. *g*
~*Niemand nimmt mir meine Träume und schließt meine Sehnsucht ein, wo es Liebe gab und Freiheit wird mein Herz für immer sein*~

Franka

Beitragvon Franka » 19.07.2007, 13:15:36

outch... ich sehe gerade jede Menge Rechtschreibfehler... :oops:

jaa... aber Mamma Mia macht echt Spass:-) vor Allem wenn die Lieblingscast on ist:-)

June
Musical-Expert
Musical-Expert

Beitragvon June » 19.07.2007, 17:32:38

nice report of that -special- evening! :lol:
I think I would have been very amused if I had been there. I like such things (varied things, which were not planned :lol: ).

I don't really know why I'm writting English. :shock: (Why did you write your report in Englisch?)
Doch immer, wenn ich nach dem Leben greif,
spür ich, wie es zerbricht.
Ich will die Welt verstehen und alles wissen,
und kenn mich selber nicht.

Doch die wahre Macht, die uns regiert,
ist die schändliche, unendliche, verzehrende,
zerstörende und ewig unstillbare Gier.

Franka

Beitragvon Franka » 19.07.2007, 20:43:18

Every Blog of mine in Myspace is in English- for practice... and to keep it international... 8)

And thank you guys for the feedbacks... :D
Zuletzt geändert von Franka am 20.07.2007, 13:54:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

ChristineDaae
Musical-Narr
Musical-Narr
Beitragvon ChristineDaae » 20.07.2007, 12:01:00

If you wouldn´t mind not to ask me how many times I have already seen the Musical Mamma Mia- I have any ideas myself.

Maybe that means "I have not any ideas myself"? 8)

Thanks for your interesting report. :)
Freue dich, wenn es regnet – wenn du dich nicht freust, regnet es auch.
(Karl Valentin)

Bild
http://www.razyboard.com/system/user_christinedaae.html

Elphaba
Admin
Admin

Beitragvon Elphaba » 24.07.2007, 19:43:41

Auch von mir: Daumen hoch für den tollen Bericht Franka! ich kann mich Annie nur anschließen: Wirklich klasse, auch mal einen Bericht auf Englisch zu haben! :)
Administratorin und Moderatorin

Deutsche Musical-Community
www.musical-forum.net

Franka

Beitragvon Franka » 27.07.2007, 13:52:09

immer wieder gern;-) auch wenn die Grammatik noch zu Wünschen übrig bleibt. Aber so verlernt man die Sprache nicht ganz....

Zurück zu „Showberichte / Showbewertungen“